Wednesday 26 August 2009

10 Weeks

Today marks 10 weeks in this adventure of pregnancy! It seems crazy that I have only known for 5 weeks. I am eager to get the next two weeks over the be out of the first trimester! :P The funny thing is.. I forget I am pregnant so many times! If I get busy I dont even think of it. I have had it awesome though. If this is what pregnancy is like-- seriously, at this point, I could have a million babies! I am eager to hear our baby's heartbeat again! I ordered a bebe monitor thingy.. I am excited to get that, even though it might be too early still to hear anything!

This picture is from when mom and Britt where here.. this was one of the funnest hours that we had.. it is soo adorable!

Photobucket

Nate is going TDY in September and will spend a week at home while he is at it. Our good friend Ryan goes TDY around the same time- so I bet Abbey and I will be hanging out as much as our schedules let us. Kimmy is already dialated and will be having her baby within the month.. so we know where we will be too! Her mom is coming for a month as well, which I am very happy about!

Dezi is doing great. It is so hard to believe that she will be six years old on September 17th. SIX! Where did the time go? I start to worry because I can not imagine our life without her!!!! She is our life! I nkow quit worrying! :)

I am eager to buy our crib. But I am really trying to hold off until the 2nd trimester. They say it can take up to six months here to get it.. even though it will probably only take 3.. I dont want to take any chances, especially with the holiday season approaching!

Fall has hit us in Japan- winter will be soon to follow. We did not even have a summer this year! It is CRAZY! School starts on Monday. I went back yesterday- but our kids come on Monday. I am teaching sixth grade math! :) Speaking of, I hvae to get out the door to work! Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics