Monday 3 August 2009

We picked names..

Is it too soon? Who cares, right? Of course most of you know that our baby girl has been named for five years already! :) Sydni, after my grandpa and her middle name will be her daddys middle name: Carroll! So, if we have a little girl, she will be Sydni Carroll.

If we have a boy it will be Noah Lane. We just love the name Noah. We actually went through about nine names. Nathan was picking it out. He is stuck on the biblical names.. After we both decided Noah was it for this baby if it is a boy- we chose Lane for the middle name. We thought it sounded good. I always wanted to use that as a middle name because a nurse that took really great care of my grandpa was named Layne. :)

Things are going great around here!! I have been feeling fine. Only a few times that I have felt pregnant. For the most part, I feel exactly the same! We are both very excited!! Our lives have alreayd changed. Our first ultrasound is on the 19th. I dont want to wait that long. Please pray that everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics