Wednesday 12 August 2009

Nothing News Worthy

There is nothing really worth writing about. I still have not gotten my pictures off of Abbey's camara. The camara that we chose to buy has been out of stock and will be in tomorrow- so we will finally have a working camara. We chose to go ahead and splurge and get a video one too.. you know, now that there is a Baby Shaw on its way. I am eight weeks tomorrow. It is so hard to believe that I have only known for almost three weeks! :) We have a DR appt with our first ultrasound on next Wed. pray that everything is okay and our baby is growing as he/she should be! It is just so scary to me! But for those of you that know how I am.. worry wort, anxious like crazy, etc... I have been doing good.

We sold our small sporty car today. We are buying a van. Now, before you stateside people give me a hard time.. we dont have options like you do. A van is the SUV of this base! :) I am happy though. I dread coming home and buying a car. Both of our first cars were only 1000$ and have been perfect. This van is going to be 2500$ which is great. It is a 1998!!! That is NEW around here.. I am excited. It is a really nice van! Seriously.

Ill write again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics