Tuesday 27 October 2009

Movement!

Slowly, but surely, I have begun to feel our baby move around. Today I have had more action than any other day. Nate keeps saying, "Can you only feel it from the inside?" Cute guy-- he is so eager. He doesn't completly show it.. but he is! :) Yes, I can only feel it from the inside right now. We are 19 weeks tomorrow. IT really does seem that this is zooming by. The trip to TEXAS is right before us, in like 47 days!! I can not believe when we come home from there- I will be in the 3rd trimester!!

So, our next Dr. Appt is on the 13th of November. After the appt. we are going to drive to the DR. off base to see if they can tell us what we are having. We will be 21 weeks. They dont like to tell you until you are 24.. but at least we can see our baby! :) Then on the 24th of November we have our long ultrasound on base. I will be 23 weeks then! It lasts about an hour.. but they check all kinds of things!

I watch my friend Kim, and I see how her house has become so... babyfied! I can not imagine my house being that way. May will be 7 years!!! 7 years people. Of just Nate and me!!! I do not know what is going to happen. It is going to be odd. And Dezi-- oh my.. my sweet Dezi, she has no clue what is about to happen.

Anywho.. I am just in a mood to write tonight! :) But I will stop- since no one reads this anyways!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics