Tuesday 27 October 2009

Tribute to my Mom!!

I can not even begin to comprehend a Mother's Love! It is all so new to me. I can not wait until I meet my baby and can be the mother to my child(ren) as my mom has ALWAYS been to us. I can not wait until the day when my baby says "mama,"... all of us, Shane, Britt, and I have all been truly blessed to have our mom as our mom! So many people looked at us as if we were the "disfunctional" family.. but in reality, we were absolutly not!!! Growing up with the four of us.. was simply amazing. I am blessed beyond measure.. and forever I am grateful for that.

I am thankful today for the relationship that I have with my mom, brother, and sister. Along with that- the way my mom has taught all of us to have relationships with our family. My grandma is so special and dear to me. I truly breaks my heart... to think of my grandma NOT being able to hold my brand new baby. But know also realize that there is a reason that... I am in Japan! I love her! My whole family is so close.. I can not wait to get to Texas to see everyone! Everyone is so special!

My mom-- she is such a wonderful Gammy to Shane's kids. Even if we are a world Away.. I know, I KNOW!!! that mom will be just as amazing of a Gammy to my baby as all of our babies in Texas! I love those kids. I am grateful that my mom met an amazing man, Greg-- who became my co-dad! He is a wonderful TawTaw to those babies.. and again, I know it will be the same with mine. I do not know how my family got so dang lucky to get a man like him in our lives!

Thank you moma, for loving us.. and always, ALWAYS being there for us!!!

NOW THESE SONGS!!! Really brought tears to my eyes.. because I KNOW my mom has felt this way about all of us!! I have the BEST mom in the world!!

And with this baby sister of mine getting married-- man, oh man, these are really sad!! We are all grown up! :) Mom, I am truly crying right now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjcCk-uIZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5UV4VWCSk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTDZ4BicP0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi2IJcQrjk

1 comment:

  1. your little baby will be here before you know it! I can't wait until you find out the sex! It seems like it's taking FOREVER for me, I can't imagine how it feels to you! LOL! Glad to hear you are still doing good!

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics