Saturday 24 October 2009

October zoomed by!!

Man, October has truly just gone right by us before our eyes. Nate made it home the second week of October and I am so glad to have him back. This darn house is so lonely without my other half! :) I am thankful to have such awesome friends here though. The Lord has truly bloessed me with two of the best friends I have ever had. The time Nate was gone, I spent a lot of time with Kim and her mom. Her mom was here because of Allie being born! Oh, I just love that little girl... This is a picture of me and her.. her second or third day, still in the hospital!

Photobucket

Mom keeps me updated with pictures of Chloe, Addi, and Ashtyn! I just loooove it! :) But this picture of my AddiBug is sooo cute! I hate it that she is crying, but she is freaking adorable! I can not believe in only 50 days we will be heading home and I can wrap my babies in my arms!! I am going to cry for sure!!

Photobucket

Last weekend Abbey, Kim, and I partipated in the Breast Cancer Awareness 5K. I have been following the story of Sara Sullivan for the past couple of months. If you have tinme, you should check out their blog. They lived here and she was a yoga instructor. It is so sad that breast cancer is something that is actually in this world! http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/ So, when we did it, we were doing it in honor of her.

Photobucket

The next day was the huge air show on base. I read that they estimated that over 500 thousand people actually showed up. It was crazy! Here is a sweet picture of my hubby, who had to work, holding Allie at the Fire Department as we were watching the air show. It makes me THAT much more excited to meet our baby! :)

Photobucket

Then, that night-- or maybe it was the night before. Ab, Kim, and I made a family of ghosts for Halloween. I went ahead and added my little munchin! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things here are good. work is going great for both of us. We are just enjoying this time of pregnancy. The baby is kicking lightly. WE can not wait when the baby is kciking and we can feel it from the outside! We are sooo ready! We are heading to the DR in 3 weeks to hopefully find out if we are going to be supporting blue or pink! :) So ready! 50 days and we are headed home!! I am soooooo excited for that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics