Tuesday 22 February 2011

Still Sleeping...

Wouldn't you know that Noah has started sleeping until close to 7am now! It is great, but now I need to revamp our morning routine to fit this! :) This little boy is the light of my life. He helps me smile constantly. I am rarely upset or discouraged... and it is because of his sweet innocence! Noah knows how to make me laugh and make me smile. It is a great feeling to know that I am needed so much. There have been a few moments since Daddy has been deployed that I have wanted a break. Not a whole day feeling that way- but just like 10 minutes. :) But we take what we can get and I truly think that Noah and I cherish our time together. Working is great.. but I HATE being away from him all day! I am not sure what the future holds for us in California... but the thought of being a Stay At Home Mom is there... and Nate is willing to try it. We are just so use to a two family income. But then I think- that is a sacrifice we should be willing to make... This is part of the reason we have saved so hard. Who cares if we can't save for retirement as much as we have in the past few years? Wouldn't it be worth it to be home with my boy? Yea, I do think so... Well I had a moment, so I wanted to write.. Gotta go wake my boy and get him ready for the day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics