Monday 21 February 2011

Who would have thought...

That my 10 month old would think it would be cool to climb out of his crib and fall to the ground. You know when you get pregnant and everyone starts to give you advice.. one of the most popular things you are told: Don't ever let your baby sleep with you! The people that can do that- I commend you. I like to blame it on the fact that I work full time and I am tired and it is easier to bring him to bed with me... and this is true.. BUT in all honesty, I enjoy having my little guy in bed with me. He doesn't normally start out in bed with me.. but he almost ALWAYS ends up there.. especially since Daddy has been gone. Why I regret this.. Well, I can't just lay him in his bed and he will go to sleep. I have to get him to sleep for naps and bed time. Most days/nights this is okay.. Other times it would be ideal to be able to put him in his bed to put himself to sleep... BUT I enjoy having my little munchkin in bed with me! :) So yesterday I was trying to get him to nap on his own... Yea.. haha! I let him cry for 10 minutes, went in to console him.. and then layed him back down. I let him cry again.. and about five minutes into it, I hear BANG! He straight up fell out of his bed!!! So now I have turned his bed around.... but I am wondering how I am going to get him in his bed because the back side is fairly tall! :) Oh the joys of being a Mommy! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics