Monday 27 June 2011

Leave

We have been having a great time on leave. We plan to be here about 7-10 more days and then head on out to Cali. It has been a great time with friends and family. I always enjoy coming home because I get to relax and just be with my family. I have a couple of friends that seek me out while I am here.. and I always make an effort to see them too. Nighttime has been a nightmare the past few nights for Noah. He is so out of whack from living in Japan, then coming back here. Bless his heart! We finally have our two cars and Nate's motorcycle. The next step is to get a house when we get to Cali. I feel so blessed that I will finally be able to stay home with Noah. Being in Japan helped us prepare for these larger purchases that we have had to make and it is allowing me to stay home with him!! I am sooo excited!

So to those of you that I have not seen yet.. if you are wanting to see me.. you know how to find me!

Misawan's.. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics