Thursday 15 December 2011

December



December brings many 'x amount of days since' 'x amount of days until' type of scenarios. So, today, December 15th.. these are my scenarios:

Today is 12 days since my brother passes away (2 years ago).
Today is 8 days since my brothers funeral (2 years ago).
Today is 8 days since my moms birthday.
Today is 6 days since my step dads birthday.
Today is 10 days until Christmas.
Today is 4 days until baby baby sisters 2 year wedding anniversary.
Today is 6 days until one of my best friends birthdays.
Today is.. a day to be thankful.

There are so many memories, ideas, things that December brings to each family. I have been trying to figure out exactly what kinds of traditions I want to bring to our little family. Noah is just loving the lights and Santa (HoHoHo)... it is amazing watching him. I love every single minute of it!!



I can't wait to have Christmas with my boys again this year. This will be the first year it is JUST US.. it'll be nice, but bittersweet. First time in two years I am not home with family.. First time in three years I am not having it with my Misawa Family. But it will be good for my family and I.



The night before Christmas Eve we will bake cookies and leave them and milk out for Santa and his reindeer. Daddy has to work Christmas Eve, so we will do it the night before. Do I understand that Noah doesn't understand.. well.. YES!!! :) BUT! I want to start early. Also this night he will open a gift- with new PJs. I want him to do it then so Daddy can see. Then on Christmas morning when Daddy comes home we will enjoy gifts together.



This little boy is the light of our life. He makes everything, EVERYTHING so much better. I love to to try and see life through his innocent eyes. I am so blessed. I love hearing him talk to me and tell me stories. I love sleeping so close to him while he snores. I love him! EVERYTHING about him.



Every year only gets better with Noah. Looking at these pictures make me kinda sad.. because he was such a baby. But I love watching and helping him grow. His Daddy is amazing and I have no doubt that Noah will be like his Daddy in so many ways. I am so proud of my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics