Sunday 3 April 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 6

A picture of someone you would love to trade places with for a day.



Why Oprah?

1. I love Oprah.
2. I would like to live in her home.
3. I would like to not worry about money at all.
4. I would like to have someone help pick out my wardrobe.
5. I would like to do her talk show.
6. I would like to meet anyone else I want- through being O.
7. I would like to be well respected.
8. I would like to be looked up to.
9. I would like to give starving children tons of $$$ for food.
10. I would like to experience a day of being an African American Woman!!

I just love watching Oprah. Do I always watch it? Rarely. But I do enjoy it when I can. She is a very successful woman who helps others and I love it. I am sad this is the last year for Oprah! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cass! We could trade places one day -- the only thing I could offer you is being an African American woman for a day though :) ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics