Monday 11 April 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: Something that always makes me laugh

I am skipping Day 7, because I need to take pictures and I have been putting it off.. so moving forward, I will add that when I have time.

This video always makes me laugh:



Savannah is Becca's daughter. Vanni and Noah are six months apart. Becca is my best friend from childhood. She is the friend that it never matters how long we have gone without talking... when we see each other, it is like no time has passed at all. I remember finding out that she was pregnant and I was a little jealous. Six months later- I was pregnant, without trying... :) Our babies are just precious. To see them play together is such a gift from God. Although they do not see each other much, I sure love seeing them together!! These kids always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics