Monday 11 April 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 9

A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most.



Obviously, the person who has truly gotten me through the most is Jesus Christ. But.. on earth, that person would be my mama! My mom has been with me through thick and thin! She has walked with me during the hardest times and the happiest times of my life. Even when my moma didn't agree with what I was doing- she was there supporting me. My mom is the one that taught me what a mom should be. I am who I am today because of her. She is a very strong, independent, loving woman... I have always wanted to be a mom like her. I don't know if I will ever be able to measure up.. but I am sure trying.

My mom has given up so much in order to make sure that her three kids had everything we needed and WANTED! I was the poorest rich kid in my town! :) As a single mom, my mom worked very hard all the time- still does. My mom made sure that we were involved in anything we wanted to be involved in. Any happy memory I have- my mom is in it. Any sad memory I have- my mom is in it. My mom taught me to say I LOVE YOU before I left anyone or got off the phone with anyone.

My mom is the strongest person I know. No parent should have to bury her child- and yet she has had to. Now that I am a mom, I can't even begin to imagine that pain. I pray that I never have to. My mom is overcoming this... but I know she battles daily. My mom keeps my brother's kids a lot. My moms there to keep his memory alive.

I love my mom.
Mom, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics