Monday 22 August 2011

The Babies


Addi and Ashtyn.

Started School.

TODAY!

Chloe is in 4th grade-WOW! The babies started PreK and K. How I wish I could have been there to see all of them off! Sweet kids. I look at them, talk to them, see their pictures and I know how proud their Daddy would be of them. It still makes no sense why my brother, their daddy, was taken from this world. These little kids are now beginning the starts of Father/Daughter Dances, Father/Son Campouts. What happens when they make a special gift for Daddy's in school? I pray so hard that they have GREAT teachers that are sensitive to the fact that these beautiful kids do not have their daddy here anymore on this earth. I know how important it is as a teacher to be sensitive to the needs of these students.. but as a teacher I also know that there are plenty of teachers out there that are really only their for the job. Considering the little ones are in Prek and K, I hope that those are the teachers that are amazing at helping these kids. Life isn't fair. For Chloe' I pray that God gave her a teacher that can be sensitive to her needs too.. even when she acts like she is totally fine! God Bless all 3 of my brothers babies.

Shane would be so proud of his kids.

CHLOE ELISE

ASHTYN ZANE

ADDISYN ZOE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics