Friday 26 August 2011

Nothing new....

Just enjoying our new life in California. I have slowly started to meet some people... and am getting use to being home with Noah. Still trying to get the house in order. Nate is amazing .. I swear he was born to be a homeowner. On his days off he just goes, goes, goes...always has some kind of project. He just works on them, and knocks them out one after the other. I am truly blessed for a man like him in my life. I am ready to get the rest of our stuff from Mississippi. Though we haven't had this stuff in about three and a half years, it holds our bed, our kitchen table... and without those two things, my room and our dining room just aren't becoming.. homey!

The weather here is nice. We love to go on walks/jogs in our neighborhood and now that our stuff is here.. we are loving bike riding! :) Can't wait to have some visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics