Tuesday 2 August 2011

I love my husband...

It is so hard to believe that we have been married OVER 8 years!! Time has really flown. I have been with this man since I was 16 years old. I feel like the past year we have grown so much together! We have had our ups and downs... but man, I love that boy. He is so good to us. He is a wonderful father and a fantastic husband! God made us for each other. I pray that HE keeps all evils away from us and our marriage! So many people today are getting divorced.. and I just have to daily pray a strong hedge of protection over my marriage! We really complete each other. Sometimes he says some of the sweetest things.. and they take off completely off guard.. but I feel loved and special all the same. I am so thankful for this man. He works very hard to make sure that we have the things we need... and is allowing me to enjoy my time with Noah! i hope that once we start this new journey where I am NOT working outside the home... That I can be a great stay at home wife and mom. I hope that I can finally become the wife I have always wanted to be... It is going to be great. I am so excited for us to get into our dream home together... Thank you Lord, for Nathan... my one and only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics