Tuesday 7 July 2009

February

The 2nd month Nate was gone was continued subbing, grad school, and with friends. The beginning of Feb. Nate finally arrived at his final destination in Iraq. Once he got there, there were many emotions coming from both of us. He was finally there- and he was about to begin his time away. He was now living in a room with tons of boys, no privacy, trying to get use to his new life for the next four months, and being away from us. But my boy is strong, and he did great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kim and I traveled to the Towada Snow Festival with ITT during February. It was a good time, but not really. Does that even make sense? We should have driven ourselves. It was bitingly cold... and just wasnt worth sitting there for hours and hours!!! I will go back this year again, with Nathan- but we will drive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The second month of Nate being gone- came and went... I continued to work hard with school.. and Nate continued to work hard in Iraq. Once again, I was reminded of how blessed that I truly am!!! God has blessed me so much- I live in this amazing country, I have awesome friends, and my husband is truly great and serving the country!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics