Tuesday 29 March 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 1

While blog stalking, I have seen several people do this. I am going to try- but we all know how well that I blog! But it would be nice to look back on one day! :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts



1. Being a MOM has been the most amazing thing in the world to me. So, the past year has been one of the best years EVER. I love Noah.

2. I am very outspoke and often say things that I shouldn't. I need to practice the whole 'think before you speak' method. Family and close friends know this about me... because that is the real me.

3. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I wish I could just wake up skinny and fit!

4. After a year and almost four months, I still think "I need to call Shane." I miss my brother very much. I never thought something like that would hit my family....

5. I wear the same make-up as my mom, always have. I have tried to change make-up, and I have a ton of different brands, but I always go right back to our brown Cover Girl.

6. I love being a military wife. I love being part of the military. I am so grateful for the life that the military has given us. I am grateful for the man I married and how the military has helped to shape him!

7. As much as I love teaching, I am very excited for our next duty station (California) because I do not plan to teach there. I can't wait to stay home with my baby.

8. I secretly want to be "that mom".. you know.. the VERY invovlved mom.. I want to have my own garden, sew things we want/need, coupon clip, etc.

9. I am very blessed to say that my best friends are my mom and sister. Though friends may come and go... they will always be with me and support me.

10. I am a child of God. Thank you, Lord, for saving me.

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Glad I'm going to join you and do it! Also...fyi we made a garden! So excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics