Saturday 5 March 2011

Worship

Singing worship music with my boy is.. priceless. He "sings" with me anytime I sing. I am EVER so grateful for this little soul that God allowed us to create... We have these worship video DVDs.. and Noah loves them. He "sings" with them too!

I am just so thankful today.. I am full of thanks.

Thankful for my husband. He is amazing to me. We have our moments- but don't we all? I know that God created Nate for me.. I know this. God has a plan for our lives... and now that he has added Noah to it, it makes it all the better. I am thankful for my son too! I am thankful for my family.. and friends! I have some really amazing people in my life and I am so thankful for it. I am thankful for the chance to move around and travel as we do. Though we do not live near family, I love my life.

I am thankful that God is so forgiving. He has really shown me this week areas that I need to work on. Well he has been showing me- and I kinda ignore them. Changing yourself is hard. Yesterday God used a friend to guide me further into Him. This friend doesn't even realize it. But God used her. God used her to show me that the things he is telling me to do.. that I am struggling with doing-- IF she can do it, I can too! Thank you God, for being so forgiving.

I desire to live a life totally focused on the one who saved me. I WANT this. I have gotten away from it. I need Him in my life. I need to be that influence on my son. God has really given me a sweet desire for church in the past few months. I had gotten away from it and just didn't want to go and kinda stopped going.. but God has made me excited to go worship...

I am so thankful for life. I have experienced some very painful times in the past year and a half.. The loss of my brother, a best friend, and many others... but God is showing me his hand through it all. I may not understand it... but I do know that God has a plan for Cassey Shaw... Nathan Shaw... and Noah Shaw! God is so good and I am SO thankful to be his child!!!

Thank you God, for your saving grace!

1 comment:

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics