Thursday 31 March 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 3

Let's just say, I don't really watch much TV. Especially since living in Japan... and not getting most American shows, I don't have a favorite TV show. But if I had to pick one, I would pick... The Biggest Loser.



Jillan Michaels ROCKS MY WORLD! I wish I could just meet her... and let her reach down and find out what is wrong with Cassey! :) Seriously though, I love this show. I love how they all transform and how most of them continue to stay healthy, happy, and fit! How I desire that life!! One day, right?!

Biggest Loser is the one show that I have tried to watch faithfully since being in Japan... Whether I Was buying it on itunes, netflix, or watching online... I never like to miss it!

I want to be like Jillian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics