Wednesday 30 March 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: A picture with you and the person you have been closest with.

Photobucket

This one was hard. There are three people in my life that truly know Cassey, so I couldn't just put one of them.... I had to go with all three! These are the three people that I am the closest to. My husband, Nate... My sister, Brittany... and My mommy, Kendra. They are all such important parts of my life- and I can't imagine my life without any of them. They are all three my best friends. They stand by me through the thickest of thick and the best of the best! I am very blessed for the people that I have in my life.

Not many people have the relationship with their mom that I have... and I am so thankful for that. Not many people have the relationship with their sister as I do- and I know I am blessed with our relationship. Nate and I have a much different relationship than a lot of married couples... but I also feel like our relationship is more realistic and based on what is real.

God is good.. and it is completely obvious with these wonderful three people he put in my life.

*This picture was right before mom and Britt went to an onsen for the First time!* SHOTS of WATER for the Women! :)

1 comment:

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics