Tuesday 23 February 2010

The countdown is on..

Until I am able to hold my precious baby boy, my first baby. It is so ... odd! Went to the DR today and they book the remainder of my appointments, it was so strange! :) Noah is head down, getting ready to make his grand appearance. It is so amazing to me that I am finally, after 10 years of being with my husband (7married), going to have a baby- half Nate, half me! I am so ready for this.. and so excited to see him!! I already love him so much. I can not wait to bond with my little boy and with Nate and Noah.. as a famiily. I am very ready for my mom to get here too!! Soon! SOON! Due Date is March 24th!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am so excited! I saw a sweet little baby today....5weeks old! and thought of Noah--and how precious and tiny he will be! I cannot wait to see him and hold him!! and pat his little bottom! I am so excited!!! SO SOON AND YOU WILL HAVE A BABY!! wow it is still so unreal! I am so happy mom will be there with you, but I am SO jealous too! I hate that I wont be able to talk to anyone in the process....even abby or kim in the waiting room for them to say! "HE'S HERE AT THIS TIME!" nope gotta wait several hours or a day til they go home and call us! ugh! Love you and noah!

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics