Wednesday 5 October 2011

Learning to Let Go!

Have you ever had to let go of something or someone that you don't want too? How about letting go of something or someone that you don't think that the Lord wants you to let go of? WHAT about... not letting go of something you know you should?

Letting go is hard. Whether it is mentally or physically letting go of something, it is so hard. I have found such peace lately when letting go of things that I don't necessarily WANT to let go of.. but finding solace in the Lord has helped me tremendously. I have had to hand over control ... not that I really ever had it, but I guess it made me feel good to think I had it! :)

Letting go of a dear friend might be one of the hardest things ever, in my opinion. But letting go when it is family just seems not right... Who knows what the right answer is? If I knew, I probably would not be in this situation.

Letting go of the constant demons that fill my head with negativity of myself might be a battle that I face daily... I have to remember to let go.

Letting go of the addiction that I have is a daily battle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics