Wednesday 19 October 2011

Today...

I miss my friends. I am having some girlfriends over from church and I am SOOO excited.. but I woke up this morning really missing my GREAT friends in Japan! I miss having someone to call and chat with over stupid stuff. I miss having someone just show up at my house.. just because. I miss that instant bond... I miss not having to try and make people feel comfortable or at home at my place.. but rather them go and do what they want as they please.. including getting food or drink. I miss....

But I guess it isn't right to dwell in what I miss.. but to pick up and keep going. Because I could tell you a million and twelve things that i miss. But I am also SOO very grateful for my life here! I love it here. I love our home. I love our church. I love our friends. I loooove being home each and everyday with my monkey.. even when he is fit throwing like today!!

I need to learn to count my blessings more regulary. Matter of fact, I think I am going to create a list of all the things I am blessed with.. so when I have down days like today.. I can read over them and smile.

God is so good and faithful to me and my family.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too :) Wait! Were you even talking about me? ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics