Monday 16 January 2012

Who wants Pancakes???

Our little Rooster head does! Oh yes, that is his nickname that his daddy gave him! :) About 5 out of 7 days a week my little boy is asking for Pancakes.. And now he has added BACON to that request as well. Sweet boy! :) 

So here is a morning of making our pancakes. Many times we use our Bosch blender from nutrition lifestyles to make our pancakes from our whole wheat. But in the mason jar below, we still had some fresh wheat that we had ground up the day before that we needed to use. 

I was out of egg- so we used flaxseed mixed with water. YUM! 


My little helper. He loves to help with anything and everything-- and he is GREAT at it! 


But what he really loves to do is EAT THE PANCAKES! Eat he will. He will eat 5-7 pancakes at a given time. This is wonderful. He was breastfed until 20 months old, so food didn't interest him like normal kids. 


So my question for you is.. what is your favorite food to cook with your child? Leave me a comment and let me know! I need some new ideas! 

Also, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY. It ends on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics