Thursday 28 July 2011

16 months

Today my big boy is 16 months old. Where did the time go? He is so different than most kids his age. I find more and more people that are shocked at how young he is. I am a proud mama.. but it makes me sad at the same time...why doesn't my baby act like a baby? :) He has been doing well with all the moving around and adjusting. I can't wait to get him in his own environment again though. At 16 months old my little man is saying:

mama
dada
please
thank you
dezi
dog
ow
ouch
stay
puppy
ryan
nana
good girl
go
stop
no no
yellow
two
three
eye
ear
gammy
pacy
allie
taw taw
night night
i love you
drink
bite

Of course he says all of this in his own way.. but we know what he is saying. I know he says more than that.. but these are the words that come to my and some he uses daily! Being a mom is truly the best gift ever. To know that I get to stay home with my little monkey.. makes it that much better! My little boy is amazing.. How I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics