Monday 4 July 2011

Being Home

Being home has been great. I have gotten to spend some much needed time with my mom and this weekend with my sister. I am learning a very hard lesson... That when God shuts the door to something, I need to let it go. There is a reason that things are happening in our lives the way they are... and I need to learn to be content with that. I am not speaking of any one certain thing, so if you are reading and you think you know- you probably don't! :) There have been so many changes in my life right now.. and I am learning to grab hold of the reigns and to continue to be the person that God made me. I am who I am.. and will continue to live my life the way I know I am suppose to. I am so thankful for my family. My mom and sister are so amazing. I could not ask for a better family than them... I just wish my brother was here to enjoy life with us. I have been loving having his sweet babies around lately. They are the most amazing kiddos! They just love on Noah and little Addi even struggles with not being the baby anymore... it is pretty darn cute!

We are looking at heading out pretty soon... on our adventure to California. I wish I could pack my family up and bring them with me. Too much heartache in this area with Shane gone... but I know there is a reason they live here, I live there, and BT lives where she does!!! God continues to bless my family... and I am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics