Wednesday 6 July 2011

Blah

I am trying really hard not to be Negative Nancy today... but I kinda feel like being her! This morning I woke up ready to go. First time I have done that. I am not ready to leave my mom... but I am so ready to get into the groove of our new life and to get into a new schedule. Noah didn't sleep worth crap last night... and it made for a terrible night on my end. I am ready to be in our own home and/or environment.... only time! We are getting ready to head out on our week long adventure to California. We are going to see some good friends and that is always exciting... It will still take a while for us to find a place to live, but at least we will be there... and at least we will not be in someone elses' personal space all the time. Please pray for our safety as we start this trek to the West Coast. We have to finalize some things about our trip today.. but besides that, we are just waiting.

I have enjoyed the last two and a half weeks with my mom. She took off the whole time we have been here and it has been so great. I think this was a time my mom really needed us here and I am so glad that we were here. Lots of things going on in our lives right now, I just hope I can always be there for her even though I don't live here. My sweet mom always continues to try and protect us girls from any worry, pain, or sadness. I couldn't ask for a better mom. People that don't know her or aren't in her life... really miss out on a relationship with an amazing person.

Having Britt in town for July 4th weekend was fantastic. I missed her so much. I just wish we were little kids again sometimes. To play house (and always be who I want to be because I am the oldest)... I just miss that girl. I wish her and mom could be a part of Noah's life on a daily basis! But I am so thankful that they do play such a big part in his life even though we don't live here!

I'll try and update as we start this trek to California!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that sometimes too!

    And def. wish I could see Noah every day...or every week even! I miss him so much already! For real!

    ReplyDelete

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics