Monday 18 July 2011

Hello California!

Well we made it here! The roadtrip was fantastic. Noah was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I never dreamed he would be soooo well behaved. He didn't fuss at all. Maybe 20 minutes total... not bad for a 30 hour, 6 day road trip! We got to see some great friends, get my computer fixed, and see some nice scenery. We are now here.. and as much as I didn't want to say it-- I think I am going to love it. But you all know how I am.. I make the best of every situation. Columbus, MS was hard at first.. but it became home. I missed it when I was gone. Do I still miss it? No! :) Japan.. i will always miss. Not just my family there.. but Japan itself. Japan holds so many memories for me. 2 Deployments, Mt. Fuji, fun travels, NOAH, SHANE, Earthquake and Tsunami. Maybe one day I will write about things... but for now... I am going to embrace California. I didn't want too.. because I miss the DeMoss' and Ryan so much. Those people are my family. They were there when I had Noah... they have walked through the past three years for me.

House hunting is fun. We found a home... IT IS PERFECT!!!! Can't wait to share pictures.. SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics