Sunday 24 July 2011

California is..

GREAT! IF you could just bring Kim, Jason, Allie, Emma, and Ryan here.. it would be PERFECT! It is hard moving on with my life without my best friend by my side.. and at first I didn't want to have my normal happy attitude about this move. I have begun to let go and let God... and he has really changed my attitude and desire about many things. I sure with my besties were here.. but they aren't.. this is part of our life.. so I have to go on.

We found our dream home... we should be in by mid-August! Check it out on Facebook.. We are in love! California has been great to us so far. We haven't really met anyone .. but I know that will come in due time! God is always so good to me and brings amazing people into my life! I know He will do the same thing here! The weather here is great. The landscapes are beautiful.

Everything is just going great. Mom plans to come in March and then my Aunt Trisha in June. I hope to go home this summer for my 10 year reunion.. exciting! Nothing new to talk about really! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics