Saturday 16 January 2010

Out of Body

That is how I feel today. It kinda stinks. Today is a day that I truly just want to be alone- or with Nathan. I am not depressed.. I am just thinking about a lot of stuff and I am feeling pregnant today. I woke up swollen! Yikes!!! :) I am sure it will go away as the day continues. Also, all of this snow makes me want to stay in as well. I did my share of shoveling yesterday. I am thankful for Kim's husband, Jason, who helped me out a ton. He has done so much for me in the way of shoveling. Nate left straight for snowboarding from work and didnt get home until 1030pm. So, he missed out on all the fun of shoveling.. Again! :) But I do want him to go have a good time.. I am just not sure about this leaving before I see him and getting home so late when I am already asleep--- because his schedule does not give him the next day off.. he is back up at work this morning. Remember, he works 24 on, 24 off. We may have to talk about this.. :) But I guess when he is with other people, he isnt actually in control. Lord knows I have no desire to go and sit. It is freaking cold and none of my snow gear fits me. Eh.. I am in my 8th month of pregnancy.

We got Noahs carseat yesterday in the mail. We love it. Nate really likes it because it looks so sporty. Pictures of everything about Noah are on facebook. We have everything now. It is simply amazing. There is one thing we are waiting on in the mail that was bought for us... but... it isnt a necessity.

I am just rambling..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics