Saturday 2 January 2010

Back in Japan...

Well here I sit at 345am on Sunday morning in Japan. I go back to work tomorrow. THAT is crazy. Was I ready to get here, absolutly not. Am I okay now, I am. Leaving my moms house was so much harder than I ever though possible. Moma had to go back to work and she waited until the very last minute to go. The last hug she gave me and Britt, she broke down.. then I broke down. I love my mom and I already miss her so much. Then we left. Now what you have to understand is that either way we go... we are either passing where Shane wrecked or the cemetery. Britt's husband took the cemetery route. The whole ride to the cemetery... I just cried. It isnt right. Then I feel like I am betraying everyone, including my brother, for leaving. I cried good for the next 10-15 minutes then I tried to start thinking of things to say that would get my mind off of it. ... It was a good ride with Britt and Meguell and I am so thankful to have had those extra couple hours sitting next to my sister in the car.

We get to the airport and we dont have a lot of waiting time, which was great. The flight was great. The flight attendants were very nice to me, as it is pretty obvious I am pregnant. :) It was a good flight and I did really good. We got to Narita and took the bus to Haneda.. we both slept the way to Haneda. We got our hotel room, bathed, and then went and had dinner. I was sooo tired. All I wanted to do was go to sleep- but the man, Nate, had to be fed. We finished dinner and made it back to our room right after 9pm. I went straight to sleep as Nate watched a little TV. Oh, I forgot to mention how swollllen my feet where. SOOO FAT! My left foot actually had cankles!! oMG! And throbbing-- I am proud to say that the swelling has gone down most of the way now and it is okay to walk on! :) I got up at 430am and showered and got ready. We were out the door by 6am and went to the other terminal, checked our baggage, got some breakfast and then loaded the flight. One hour later we were getting off the plane in Misawa. in a SNOWY, SNOWY Misawa.

And there they were. My friend. Abbey, Kim, Jason, and Baby Allie. Standing there waiting for us. IT means so much when you have such amazing friends. I am so close to these guys. Us girls are super close, but I feel we are almost as equally close between all six of us. It is crazy. CRAZY! It was snowing a little crazy outstide, so we told Kim and Jason just to meet us at our house. We, Nate-Me-Abbey, stopped at the Post Office to pick up packages. WE had about 10 to pick up. Poor Dezi, she barely had room in the car .. but she was mad at us anyways. :) Little Snot. :0 So.. then we load up and head home. Kim and Jason had stopped by the PO as well and checked their mail and given Nate a coffee and Ab and I a chai tea. So sweet. What great friends I have.

Then I get home. HOME. These girls. They took down every sign of Christmas in my house.. AND cleaned it. Cleaned it better than I do. Do you know what great friends that I have yet? Seriously???? Who does that? And what on earth will I do without these friends in a year and a half when we all leave Japan. The three of us are like.. well, I cant think of anything. But.. we are so great together. Anyways.. after I get over that inital shock and thankfulness... I am ready to open packages. Ab and I get it all opened and start going through the baby stuff in the suitcases when Kim and Jason come down. Well.. Ryan is snow boarding but the day before he and Jason had began making an igloo so the boys get SO excited nad Nate and Jason head out to work on it. They spent all day until about 5pm working on that. We, girls, spent all that time working on Noahs room. These girls are amazing. The worked so hard and it looks so good for now. Still have a few small things to do. But if he came toda, we would have what we need for him. I am blessed.

Then we spent the evening at the DeMoss'. I slept a lot of it! :) I just cant get over how great my friends are. I was dreading coming home. DREADING it and they have made it so much easier. They sat and watched the ultrasound DVD with me, SHANE's Memorial dVD, and Britts wedding DVD with me. Wonderful friends they are. Oka.. it is 355am now, Im going back to bed!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics