Wednesday 7 September 2011

Discouragement

Learning Ladder Childcare won't be opened until AT LEAST December!


I heard from the state of California yesterday. They said they are backed up, so I was curious to know what that meant exactly.. a couple of weeks, a month? I had definitely expected to be able to start next month. I am told they are backed up by about FOUR months.. and I am on the list for them to come inspect my house in DECEMBER!! So discouraging. I was really upset at first. I HATE not being able to contribute to my family financially. If you know my husband, you know that he doesn't really think stay-at-home moms do much... BUT! I want him to feel like I am contributing with more than taking care of our son.



So today I have had this huge thought in my head... I know that GOD has a plan and HE has control over everything, including this inspection. WHAT is the reasoning behind this four month delay? I know there is something the Lord wants me to take from it? I am just trying to figure out what. I keep thinking.. Hm.. maybe he wants me to learn how to be a dedicated mom who educates my son and takes care of my husband. Maybe I need to be putting things in different places in my life? I am eager to watch Noah learn. It is so much fun. He is saying so many new, big words EVERY day. It is so much fun. I am waiting for my curriculum to get here that I bought. I intend to go ahead and get Noah on the schedule that I will use for my daycare. With the exception of playdates (such as today)... we will go!! I think I need to prioritize my life a little more.



On a bright note, I can take ONE family at a time to keep. And I got a phone call yesterday about keeping an 8 week old. I have an interview with them tomorrow... so if it is the right fit, I pray that Lord will show all four of us that it is!! ;) With that said, I am getting off of here to work on a puzzle with my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics