Friday 2 September 2011

A whole lot o' nothin'

There is nothing going on new here. Just waiting for the state to give me my in home daycare license so I can get started. I will be so happy to start bringing in some income to contribute to our family again. I have always worked.. so every time we move and I am without job-- it sucks for a bit! :) I mean, WE are okay.. but mentally I need to know that I am contributing financially to my family. The area we live in is so great to me. It isn't too big... but it isn't too small. We can get anywhere we need in just minutes. We have our security system installed- so you should know that I slept a whole lot better last night. Working on getting the Rooster head to sleep on his own.... I joined a vegetable coop.. I am excited about that. Fresh farm grown veggies WEEKLY! Noah has started eating a whole lot more food. He had his check-up yesterday. Dr. is shocked with how much he does. This morning he said BANANA clear as day to me.. I was like.. Uh, excuse me.. please go back to being a baby! :) I am so proud of the little boy he has become. I am one proud mommy. Sure miss my family and because we are stateside, I wish we were close enough to drive home for a long weekend... but we aren't .. gotta learn my new, new! :) Miss my friends.. and I sure miss Japan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics