Wednesday 14 September 2011

East Texas FIRES

They are too close for comfort for me. They have been in my 'neck o the woods' for a little bit now.. but last night I got the phone call that my nieces and nephew had been evacuated... then I began to see pictures from their moms phone! SCARY! My heart just hurt. I know the kids are young and don't understand a lot of things... and would likely not remember any of this. But my heart is screaming- NO! These kids do not need more turmoil at their age... they only lost their DADDY less than two years ago. Their Daddy who will not be with them anymore. These kids have memories from their daddy in their homes, with their stuff. I know it is all JUST stuff..... but! I guess I just got really bothered because there is nothing I can do to help. I hate that!





But Praise God! For now their houses are okay. Bless those people that continue to lose their homes. I just don't understand. I wish all of it would just stop. The whole world is just crazy right now. Please continue to keep my fellow Texans in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics